a.1.) by signing this Membership contract , the Supplier will have the right to use the services provided by Italynext to the membership service specifications indicated on the dedicated page ;
to. 2.) membership is regulated not only by the general user conditions, the terms and conditions laid down "in the terms and conditions" that are an integral part of this membership contract that the Supplier declares to have read and, with the signing of approve specifically;
a.3. ) The supplier agrees to pay the amount of the fee referred to the services chosen on a monthly basis through the appropriate payment systems and as specified in the following terms and conditions .
a.4 .) By signing the membership contract Italynext does not assume any obligation and / or assures the Supplier any certainty about the conclusion of business with the buyers, being the business of Italynext circumscribed, however with the professionalism that distinguishes it, to thepublication of your products and anything else you will go to provide according to what is provided in the subscription chosen and with the conditions and contractual terms that follow .
The terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions ") provided in this document ("Contract") describe the conditions that govern and regulate the legal relationship between Italynext , and you as a Member . 1. Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions 1.1. V little or t ork u se the Services upon acceptance and signing of this contract. 2. Changes to the Terms and Conditions 2.1. Italynext may change or change the Terms and Conditions ; Italynext will notify you with at least 1 0 days notice (the "Notice Period") any significant change to the Terms and Conditions and will provide you with the modified Terms and Conditions or using your address provided toItalynext among the Registration Data. 2. 2 . After the Notice Period, you will be invited to accept the Terms and Conditions. You can not continue to use the Services if you do not accept the modified Terms and Conditions and the contract will therefore be terminated . 3. Duration of the Contract, Termination of the Terms and Conditions; Consequences of the Resolution 3.1 The present contract will have an unlimited duration and the Member may withdraw from it at any time, except as provided in the following point 3.2. ; the provision of the chosen service will cease definitively at the end of the paid period.
3. 2 . Italynext may terminate this Agreement at any time and without notice if: to. You have violated the Terms and Conditions; b . Italynext It is obbligat to by applicable law to terminate the provision of the Services or parts thereof (for example because of a change in applicable law or due to a decision or judgment stipulating that the Services or part of them have become or considered illegal ). 3. 3 . The termination will not affect the rights, obligations and responsibilities that you or Italynext have assumed or accumulated during the course of this Contract.
4. Service provision , cost, payment methods and usage limits 4.1. The performances are fornit and Italynext: from different types of subscriptions and services whose characteristics are specified in the relevant page; Italynext has the right to obtain payment of the monthly subscription. 4.2. The chosen subscription or the individual services additional v engono Pagat by you through the chosen mode; Italynext you explicitly authorize you to collect the monthly fee; payment will be automatically withdrawn, month by month for the entire contract period ; Italynext reserves the right to change the subscription price and the individual services , communicating it to you in advance; price changes will take effect from the month following the date of communication; You have the right not to accept the price variation, confirming the desire to withdraw from the contract and / or the individual additional service ; in this case, the subscription and / or service delivery will cease definitively at the end of the paid period ; In case of payment by credit card, the financial information (for example, the credit / debit card number or the date of its expiration) will be forwarded, via encrypted protocol, to the institutions that provide the relative electronic payment services at a distance, without any third party having access to them in any way.
4. 3 . You can choose at any time to change your subscription ; You also have the opportunity to supplement your subscription implementing it with additional services that Italynext new pay offer during the relationship; in case of change of subscription and / or integration of paid services,you authorize the automatic withdrawal of the relative monthly fee .
4. 4 . In order to use the selected Services you must use the User account and User ID and a password chosen in the appropriate page.
4. 5 . When using the Services you must always comply with these Terms and Conditions and any applicable laws or regulations in the specific jurisdictions including the jurisdiction of the country in which you reside or from which you are using the Services. 4. 6 . While striving to ensure that the services are available to you without disturbance, interruption or delay, Italynext may, at any time and without notice, due to technical problems and / or maintenance operations, without having any responsibility towards you : to. Change the Services or suspend and / or cease the provision of the Services or parts thereof; b. Disable or suspend your use of the Services including access to your User account and any files or other content available in your account either temporarily or permanently;
5. Advertising 5.1. Accept that, as parts of the Services, Italynext inserts or shows you advertisements, promotional messages or other content or materials or products for promotional purposes , by contacting you via telephone ; you also authorize Italynext to use your images, etc. for specific purposes of the site .
6 . Content provided with the Services and content rights 6 .1. All content that is made available through the Services or is accessible as a part of the Services or through the Use of the Services (including audio and sound files, data files, images, music, photographs, software, videos and written texts) ( "Contents") are subject to the responsibility of the creator of such Contents. Content may include advertising, promotional materials and documents or other Sponsored Content. 6 .2. The Contents may be protected by intellectual or industrial property rights of third parties (such as partners, advertisers and sponsors or their agents providing such Content to Italynext ). You may not modify, rent, lend, rent, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on any Content (either in whole or in part) or grant licenses on the Contents. 7 . License of the Italynext Services 7 .1. Italynex t It is respo e will have a title to all intellectual property rights that may exist in the Services, including all rights, title and interest in and to the Services, and all intellectual property rights recognized around the world, regardless of whether that are registered / sworn. 7 .2. Italynext grants you a license to use of the Services provided to you by Italynext not transferable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, personal and free (" Italynext License ). The Italynext License allows you to use the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. 7 .3. Except for the rights granted to you under this Agreement, Italynext will remain the owner of all rights related or connected to the Services. 8 . Brand names 8.1. You may not remove, obscure, conceal, modify or otherwise alter any notices of property rights, sign, trademark, service mark, trade name, logo or other trademarks of Italynext or third parties (including copyrights and legal notices) on trademarks) that is related to, combined with or contained within the Services and you agree not to use such marks, trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos or other trademarks of Italynext or third parties in such a way that may mean, be presumed or expected to be confused with others or create confusion on the owner, the licensee or the Authorized User of such trademarks, names or logos, depending on the circumstances.
9 your declarations and guarantees 9. 1 . You are fully responsible for the data you communicate in particular, declared and guaranteed to italynext that: to. You are the holders of all related rights .... .
b. You do not infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties; c. The contents of your advertisements will not contain materials that are harmful, abusive, defamatory or otherwise illegal or that do not comply with applicable law;
D. You are responsible for the confidentiality and security of the Member ID and password and for all activities related to your account. You can not share, transfer or allow the use of your account, ID or password to another person outside your organization. You undertake to immediately communicate to Italynext any unauthorized use of the password or account or any breach of the security of that account of which you become aware.
E. You consent that all activities that occur on your account (including, without limitation, the publication of any information relating to the company or products, the acceptance of Additional Agreements or regulations, the subscription or payment of any service, the sending e-mails via the e-mail account or sending SMS messages will be considered as authorized by the Member. In case of non-compliant use of your account or in case of violation of the obligation to maintain the security of your account, Italynext will not be held responsible for any loss or damage that resulted from such violation and will have the right to suspend or cancel the account without any liability to the Member if one of the circumstances described above occurs. 9.2 . You agree to indemnify and hold italynext harmless against any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred by italynext and by affiliates italynext as a result of the violation of these guarantees .
9.3. In using the services offered by Italynext You are obliged to maintain professional conduct and, in particular, to respond exhaustively within 5 working days to the requests you make, directly or through third parties, by the buyers 1 0 . declarations and guarantees of italynext 10.1. unless expressly provided for in this contract, italynext provides the services exclusively according to their best efforts and excludes any warranty or condition of any kind whether express or tacit. as an example and not exhaustive, italynext do not guarantee or declare that: to. the services comply with any of your needs or requests, or are provided without errors or deficiencies or that comply with any quality level, depending on the circumstances; b. the services are always available to you and provided there are no disturbances, interruptions or delays; c. the services do not infringe copyrights or laws
11. your responsibility 11.1. you are plainly responsible for any breach of the obligations set forth by to. these terms and conditions; is b. any law or regulation applicable in specific jurisdictions, including the jurisdiction in which you reside or from which you are using the services and for any consequence of such violation, including any loss or damage that italynext or third parties may have or suffer. italynext will in no way be liable to you or to third parties for this violation. 12. responsibility of italynext 12.1. italynext not 'liable to you, regardless of the legal reasons, particularly by contract, negligence or other kind of responsibility, although the possibility of such damage or loss has not been communicated to italynext to: to. indirect, incidental, special damages; b. any loss of profit, business, real or anticipated profits, opportunity , goodwill or image (both direct and indirect) c. any damage to and / or alteration or loss of data (both direct and indirect); d. any loss or damage due to: the. any violation of the terms and conditions of this contract or any other agreement or contractual relationship between italynext and you that is attributable to negligence by italynext , the affiliates of italynext and its suppliers, partners and / or licensors; ii. any commitment on your part to the suitability, accuracy, completeness, reliability or existence of any (a) service (including any software, information, document, material made available to you as a part or in the course of use of the services) or (b) advertising or result of any relationship or agreement between you and your advertisers or sponsors whose advertising (including any promotional material) is made available through or through the use of the services; iii. any change, modification, extension or limitation (including any suspension of your use of the services, of your access to your account and your account data or registration data) to the services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of services ( or part of them); or iv. the use of your account data by other people other than you (regardless of your awareness). you are fully responsible for compensation to italynext for any damage and / or loss incurred due to the use of your account information by someone else. 1 3 . Major force 1 3 .1. Italynext will not be liable for failure to comply with, or delay in, the fulfillment of any obligations of Italynext pursuant to this Contract which is due to events beyond the reasonable control of Italynext ("Force Majeure Event"), in particular ( by way of example and not exhaustive) (a) unavailability of public or private communication networks (b) acts, decrees, laws, regulations or restrictive measures of government bodies (c) strikes, lockouts or other industrial actions, civil demonstrations, revolts, invasions, terrorist attacks or threats of terrorist attacks, wars (both declared and undeclared) or other natural disasters. 1 3 .2. The fulfillment of this Contract by Italynext of this Contract is deemed suspended for the entire duration of the Force Majeure Event, and Italynext will be entitled to an extension of the time of fulfillment for a duration equal to that of the Force Event Greater. 1 4 . Links to third-party sites and other content 1 4 .1. The Services may contain third-party content and services, including other sites ("External Resources"). Italynext is not responsible for and has no control over the contents (including advertising, products or other materials) provided, made available and / or shown to you by such External Resources and is not responsible for any damage or loss suffered by you as a consequence of content (including any expectation on your part of the availability, accuracy, applicability or completeness of the content) that is made available, provided or shown to You in connection with these External Resources. 15 . Applicable law and competent court.
1 5 .1 This contract is subject to Italian law; any dispute concerning the contract is the exclusive competence of the Court of Padua.
You declare to have read the general conditions and terms of the contract, to UNDERSTAND and to EXPRESSLY APPROVE the following articles:
3. Duration of the Contract, Termination of the Terms and Conditions; Consequences of the Resolution
4. Supply of the Services, cost, payment methods and limits of use
9. your declarations and guarantees
11. your responsibility
13. Force Majeure
15. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
Terms and Conditions